If you are interested in entering, here is all the information you’ll need to know. Good Luck!
• The theme of the competition is Cirencester, but this may be interpreted however you wish. For example, artworks could be an impression of a particular Cirencester building/location or could be an interpretation of Cirencester and what the area means to you.
• Artworks can be of any medium, including photography and textiles, however the finished piece should be no more than A3 in size and it must be possible to hang it up for display purposes.
• We would love to receive entries from all ages. We have five age categories and we will select a winner from each of these. They are as follows: 7 and under; 8-11; 12-15; 16-18; Adults (19+)
• We will select a winner from each category to be included in our 2021 exhibition. This will run throughout August and September.
• All entries must be handed in by 5pm on Wednesday 28th July. Entries can be submitted to the Cirencester Library, The Waterloo, GL7 2PZ or at the Local Information Centre, Bingham House, 1 Dyer Street, GL7 2PP during normal opening hours as follows:
Local Information Centre
Monday to Friday – 09:00-16:30
• Entries must have name, age and contact telephone number and email address on the reverse.
• All entries will be retained within the collection and may be used in future exhibitions. Some entries may be used on our website and Facebook page.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com